How to implement grouping set in stream

liujiangang
      I want to implement grouping set in stream. I am new to flink sql. I
want to find a example to teach me how to self define rule and
implement corresponding operator. Can anyone give me any suggestion?

Re: How to implement grouping set in stream

Dian Fu
AFAIK, grouping sets has already been supported for streaming in blink planner. You could check FLINK-12192 for details.

Regards,
Dian