netflix Clone

Kamal123kaur
       netflix Clone

With a service that offers on-demand video streaming, commonly referred to as a "Netflix clone," you can establish your own rival OTT business that is comparable to Netflix. It streams movies and TV shows via the internet to varied audiences in new cities. Action, humour, drama, and thriller are among the genres covered.
Do you know what "Netflix and Chill" is? Think about "Netflix and Code" instead. Create a Netflix clone using code!

In the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel, we've published a lesson on how to make a Netflix clone using Django with Tailwind CSS.

The model-template-views architectural paradigm can be used to develop website back ends using the Python-based free and open-source web framework Django. For styling web pages, a well-known tool is the Tailwind CSS framework.
Developed
on mobile devices with millions of people waiting to be addressed. In this essay, we'll discuss how to make a Netflix clone.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/omninosTechnologies

Follow Us On Twitter:- https://twitter.com/omninoss

Follow Us On Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/omninosinsta/

Follow Us On Linkedin:- https://www.linkedin.com/company/omninos-solutions/